Google
 
~Dream Sky~: Congratulation to Princess Jolin

~Dream Sky~

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Congratulation to Princess Jolin

2nd design,may I know which one is better?


I'm design banner to congratulate to Princess Jolin

Yeah!Jolin took home top honours at Taiwan's Golden Melody Awards,she has collected the "Best Female Singer prize" for her album "Dancing Diva." So great! i watch it life on that saturday.Finally...she get it!when her name been called out, i can see her face with a very big shock while I'm so touch to hear the result!

"I want to thank those who think it's impossible for me to make it, so i work very hard ... "It's what she said when standing on the stage.I like this phrase so much!Seems when people meet enemies who bring trouble, he or she should be more strong and work more hard to prove it to them he or she can make it.I think it's a very effective protest without voice!

I remember 8 years ago, some friends ask me why i like Jolin so much and take her as my idol?She don't have pretty face,no devil stature,no skills in singing and even have bad stage or personal performance.But until today, i think no people dare to ask me that question again!It's because, Jolin have proved it to everybody already.I will keep learning from her spirit!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite a nice banner as a tribute for your idol. As long as there is a bunch of passionate fans like you, I think your idol will be happy, regardless of the negative criticism. :)

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 5:02:00 PM  
Blogger sunshine said...

congra Jolin! How u make the banner? Do u need special computer software? Thx

Thursday, June 21, 2007 8:30:00 PM  
Blogger yuki said...

sunshine,

Regardsing the banner,I'm just use photoshop to do it.It's not very complicated loh!

Friday, June 22, 2007 9:24:00 AM  
Blogger yuki said...

wkchong,

thanks for support, but what i do is just for my own practise only, coz Jolin won't know about that!Sure she will happy lah, "Best Female Singer prize" in Taiwan's Golden Melody Awards woh!!haha...but the the fact i support her is never been changed!

Friday, June 22, 2007 9:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home